What are the benefits of using MVC PHP frameworks ?
Well there are many benefits of using PHP frameworks, let’s see some of the main benefits of using them.
- These PHP frameworks follow some design pattern, so when you use a framework you have to follow their coding convention, which makes your code clean and extensible for future purposes.
- The Popular PHP frameworks like CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Symfony follow Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern which separates business logic from user interface, also making the code cleaner and extensible.
- As everybody can guess, these frameworks contain a lot of libraries to make your job easier. For example: to validate a form you don't have to write as much code as you have to do in normal coding scenario (without using a framework), just a few lines of code calling the library is usually enough for it.
- While working on a large project in a team, an MVC PHP framework will be a great tool for development as you can assign a developer to develop one part of a module for a developer and integration will be quite easy of these developed modules at final level.
- These MVC frameworks really help you to develop the project rapidly, if you know a framework well then you'll never worry about the project deadline.
- Most of these MVC frameworks use clear url approach making your web project SEO friendly.