"continuing overflowed text in a different div?" Answer’s


What you want is CSS Regions module proposed by Adobe and currently supported by zero browsers. Adobe did release a very rough webkit-based browser for playing with the spec if you're really interested. But as others have said, right now you're SOL and will need to find another solution.

  • http://www.adobe.com/devnet/html5/articles/css3-regions.html
  • http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/cssregions/
  • http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-regions/
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
answered 10 Months ago
Only authorized users can answer the question. Please sign in first, or register a free account.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged :